EE's Wembley Cup 2017 - Event Terms and Conditions
A. Pre-Sale Tickets
- Pre-sale Wembley Cup tickets will be available between 1pm Monday 7th August to 9am Wednesday 9th August exclusively for EE customers aged 16 or older.
- Tickets will cost £10 each. To buy, visit Ticketmaster (http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/EEWembleyCup) and use a promotional code (described below).
- You must have placed your order with Ticketmaster by 8.59am on Wednesday 9th August to benefit from our early booking discount.
- We will not be responsible to you should you be unable to redeem the early booking discount due to electronic errors, malfunctions or any other kind of technical error.
B. Collector Tickets
- EE customers buying Wembley Cup tickets before 31 August 2017 will be eligible to receive a collector’s ticket when using a promotional code. Collector ticket holders will receive a commemorative EE Wembley Cup ticket and lanyard, which will be posted to the buyer within 14 days of the event.
C. Promotional Codes
- Text WEMBLEY to 141 (for mobile customers) or 83080 (for broadband or fibre customers) to receive a promotional code.
- Texts are charged at standard rates. If you’re texting from a mobile number registered to EE, you’ll be charged 12p.
- Promotional codes are valid until Saturday 7th October.
- One code per EE customer.
- Codes can only be used once, are non-transferrable, have no cash value and are subject to availability.
D. General Release Tickets
- Tickets for the Wembley Cup can be bought from Ticketmaster until 10am on Saturday 7th October or from the Wembley Box Office until half-time, approximately 3.45pm, on Saturday 7th October 2017.
- EE customers can text 141 (described at point 6 above) to receive a promotional code. When using the promotional code, we’ll also cover the cost of any booking fee payable to Ticketmaster.
E. General Terms (applicable to all ticket holders and ticket types)
- You can buy up to six tickets per transaction on Ticketmaster.
- Tickets may not be transferred, sold, offered for re-sale or used for any commercial or promotional purposes whatsoever.
- 16. All ticket holders must meet Wembley Stadium’s admission requirements, details of which can be found at http://www.wembleystadium.com/TheStadium/StadiumGuide/RulesnRegulations.
- Ticket holders under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
We will not be responsible to you in the event:
- we have to vary the date or programme of events for the Wembley Cup;
- you fail to meet the admission requirements for Wembley Stadium;
- you or your guests are removed from Wembley Stadium for failing to meet Wembley’s code of conduct or for acting in a manner that we consider to be inappropriate or dangerous. Inappropriate and dangerous behaviour includes: being under the influence of alcohol or illegal drugs, displaying rude or abusive behaviour or generally causing a nuisance;
- you incur losses or suffer damage or injury of any kind, except in the case of death or personal injury caused by the acts or omissions of us or our employees.
- If the Wembley Cup is cancelled for reasons outside of our control or for reasons related to health and safety, there will be no rescheduling of the event and tickets will become void.
- Refunds or exchanges will not be available unless The Wembley Cup is cancelled for reasons within our control.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
Promoter ("we" or “us”): EE Limited, Trident Place, Mosquito Way, Hatfield, Hertfordshire, AL10 9BW.