EE's Wembley Cup 2017 - Event Terms and Conditions
A. Pre-Sale Tickets
- Pre-sale Wembley Cup tickets will be available between 1pm Monday 7th August to 9am Wednesday 9th August exclusively for EE customers aged 16 or older.
- Tickets will cost £10 each. To buy, visit Ticketmaster (http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/EEWembleyCup) and use a promotional code (described below).
- You must have placed your order with Ticketmaster by 8.59am on Wednesday 9th August to benefit from our early booking discount.
- We will not be responsible to you should you be unable to redeem the early booking discount due to electronic errors, malfunctions or any other kind of technical error.
B. Collector Tickets
- EE customers buying Wembley Cup tickets before 31 August 2017 will be eligible to receive a collector’s ticket when using a promotional code. Collector ticket holders will receive a commemorative EE Wembley Cup ticket and lanyard, which will be posted to the buyer within 14 days of the event.
C. Promotional Codes
- Text WEMBLEY to 141 (for mobile customers) or 83080 (for broadband or fibre customers) to receive a promotional code.
- Texts are charged at standard rates. If you’re texting from a mobile number registered to EE, you’ll be charged 12p.
- Promotional codes are valid until Saturday 7th October.
- One code per EE customer.
- Codes can only be used once, are non-transferrable, have no cash value and are subject to availability.
D. General Release Tickets
- Tickets for the Wembley Cup can be bought from Ticketmaster until 10am on Saturday 7th October or from the Wembley Box Office until half-time, approximately 3.45pm, on Saturday 7th October 2017.
- EE customers can text 141 (described at point 6 above) to receive a promotional code. When using the promotional code, we’ll also cover the cost of any booking fee payable to Ticketmaster.
E. General Terms (applicable to all ticket holders and ticket types)
- You can buy up to six tickets per transaction on Ticketmaster.
- Tickets may not be transferred, sold, offered for re-sale or used for any commercial or promotional purposes whatsoever.
- 16. All ticket holders must meet Wembley Stadium’s admission requirements, details of which can be found at http://www.wembleystadium.com/TheStadium/StadiumGuide/RulesnRegulations.
- Ticket holders under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
We will not be responsible to you in the event:
- we have to vary the date or programme of events for the Wembley Cup;
- you fail to meet the admission requirements for Wembley Stadium;
- you or your guests are removed from Wembley Stadium for failing to meet Wembley’s code of conduct or for acting in a manner that we consider to be inappropriate or dangerous. Inappropriate and dangerous behaviour includes: being under the influence of alcohol or illegal drugs, displaying rude or abusive behaviour or generally causing a nuisance;
- you incur losses or suffer damage or injury of any kind, except in the case of death or personal injury caused by the acts or omissions of us or our employees.
- If the Wembley Cup is cancelled for reasons outside of our control or for reasons related to health and safety, there will be no rescheduling of the event and tickets will become void.
- Refunds or exchanges will not be available unless The Wembley Cup is cancelled for reasons within our control.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
Promoter ("we" or “us”): EE Limited, Trident Place, Mosquito Way, Hatfield, Hertfordshire, AL10 9BW.
EE's Wembley Cup 2017 - Superfans
Promoter’s name and address
EE Limited, 1 Trident Place, Mosquito Way, Hatfield, Hertfordshire, AL10 9BW.
How to participate
In order to enter this promotion, you must upload your best football moves onto Instagram using a specific # for the team you’re supporting: #TWCHashtag or #TWCF2. (Full information on the Wembley Cup EE website). You may enter this promotion once.
This promotion will start on 16:00 on 7 August 2017.
The closing date for this promotion will be 16:00 on 10 August 2017.
Selection of the winner[s]
The winners of the competition will be 12 shortlisted superfans (who have complied with the terms of the competition).
The prizes are as follows: an appearance in an episode of the Wembley Cup and 5 tickets to the Wembley Cup final on 7 October 2017.
There is no alternative prize. The prizes are non-transferable and exclude any additional costs and expenses.
- Restrictions and requirements
Please note the following restrictions and requirements apply:
- Entrants must be ages 18 or over and resident in the UK (mainland only).
- Winners are encouraged to bring up to 3 friends to appear in the audience (18 or over)
- Winners (and guests) will need to be free on the filming dates 25th, 29th and 30th August 2017 between 9:30am and 20:30pm on all 3 days, and be able to make their own way to London. Winners will only be needed for one day of filming on the above dates.
- Employees of the promoter and their immediate families are ineligible to enter this promotion.
Notification of the results and receipt of the prize
The promoter will notify the winners by telephone on or before 17 August, 2017. The winners will contacted two times, if there is no answer another winner will be shortlisted.
The Promoter may pass on winners’ contact details to a third party provider to arrange fulfilment of the prize who will provide further details about the prize. By entering the competition you consent to the use of any contact details provided by you at any point during the promotion to be used for the administration and fulfilment of prizes in this promotion
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or mis -directed entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, altercation, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption communications failure or otherwise.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries (including an entrant's identity and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process. The name and county of the winners can be obtained by sending a stamped, self-addressed envelope to the Promoter after the closing date by writing to: EE Wembley Cup Promotion, Brand team, EE Limited, 1 Trident Place, Mosquito Way, Hatfield, Hertfordshire, AL10 9BW. Please remember that the Promoter can, at its discretion, withdraw the prize or the winner if, in the Promoter's reasonable opinion, it is deemed necessary or if circumstances arise outside of the Promoter's control.
- By entering this competition, you will be giving EE Ltd permission to contact you about EE’s partnership with Wembley.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this competition or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and any disputes shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.